2012. június 30., szombat

Idézetek angolul képekkel 3.

"I feel very protective of you."
- Edward Cullen, Twilight

,








 "I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again."










 "With Bella Swan, I feel like I can finally begin."









 "He did say I couldn't take a step through the door... I came in through the window."










 "You believe I have a soul, and I don't. But to risk yours just for the sake of never having to lose you, that's the most selfish thing I'll ever do."









"I do."








 






 "I leave for two minutes and the wolves descend."










 "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names."








 "I'm strong enough to kill you."











 "You are my life now."







 “You’re like my own personal brand of heroin.”









 "Marry me, Bella." - Edward Cullen, The Twilight Saga: New Moon





 







 "I know the consequences of the choices you're making. After a few decades, everyone you know will be dead."










 “What if I’m not the hero, what if I’m the bad guy?” - Edward Cullen to Bella Swan, Twilight



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése